The DRIP is currently suspended as part of the Argo merger/acquisition agreement. Dividends will continue to be paid in cash in lieu of issuing additional shares.

Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP/DRP)

Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP/DRP)

Investors of our common stock have the option of enrolling in our CNGHC Dividend Reinvestment Plan or DRIP at no cost to them. Instead of receiving a quarterly dividend check on your common shares, your dividend will be used to purchase additional shares of common stock at a 5% discount and may include fractional shares. This can be set up with Computershare, our transfer agent, if your shares are held with them. If your shares are held with a broker, you will need to contact them to see if they participate and can assist you in setting this up.

Our plan has been revised to allow for optional cash investments of up to $40,000/year in our common stock. The cash option purchase of stock is not eligible for the 5% discount, but any dividends earned from the cash option purchase would be eligible. Investments can be made every month on the 15th either online at or by check. Investors may also purchase shares through automatic monthly deductions from their bank account.

The Dividend Reinvestment Plan continues to provide the following features in the same manner as before:

  • Sell shares daily including limit and market order sales;
  • Reinvest your dividends at no cost;
  • Manage your account through the internet at
  • Receive a statement of your account each time you have a transaction;
  • Convert your certificates into book-entry shares for safekeeping purposes at no cost;
  • Transfer shares to another person by opening an account for the recipient.

You may read or download the revised plan prospectus here:

You may request a copy be mailed to you by contacting investor relations at or by calling 607-936-3755 x 224.

How Do I Join the DRIP?

If your shares are held with Computershare, you should contact Shareholder Services at 1-800-368-5948 to join.

If your shares are held with a broker (most likely), you will need to contact them and ask if they will participate in the DRIP. If they do, you will need to work with them on the necessary steps to enroll in the plan. This will likely involve the broker initiating a Deposit/Withdrawal at Custodian, or DWAC (pronounced "dee-wack"), and providing a detailed letter instructing Computershare of your intentions. The letter must also have a medallion stamp obtainable from most banks.

Mail your letter of instruction to:

c/o Shareholder Services
PO Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000